The 2018 Safe Harbor Lab Rescue Calendar Contest is here!
Last Year’s Calendar was another HUGE Success! Let’s do it again! This year we have TWO options for submitting your photos to make it easier on you.
- Please submit digital images only. (Horizontal/Landscape Photos Only. No Vertical)
- High resolution cell phone photos welcome!
- $5 per entry, no limit! Payment via PayPal Link Below.
- 12 Monthly and 12 Honorable Mention winners all receive a FREE calendar.
- Labrador Retrievers only; doesn’t have to be a SHLR or rescue dog.
- You can submit the same photos as previous years (previous monthly and honorable mention winning photos are excluded).
- The photo must have been taken by you or someone in your family; you cannot submit professional shots taken by someone else.
- Please save your photo with the dog’s name in it.
- Deadline is June 15, 2017. Winners will be notified by July 15, 2017.
- Calendar will be available at SHLR Events and on our Website.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the photo contest committee at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Each Photo Entry is $5.00 per submission. No Limit!
Two Ways to Submit
Paying by Check (Mail in Entry)
If you would like to submit via check, please download and print the entry form here. You can then email your photos to the photo committee at email@example.com and mail your check and entry form to the address provided.
Once your photos and application are received, you will receive a personal email confirmation from a photo contest committee member.
Paying by PayPal (Online Form)
Please submit payment via the PayPal link and your submission via the online submission form below. Please note that the form limits submissions to 3 photos no larger than 6MB each. You can always email additional photos to the photo contest committee directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no limit to how many you submit.