The 2022 Safe Harbor Lab Rescue Calendar Contest is here!
Every year we sell out of these calendars! Let’s do it again!
- Please submit digital images only. (Horizontal/Landscape Photos Only–No Vertical and No People)
- Photos will be printed at 11″ x 8.5″
- Set your camera to the HIGHEST resolution (The minimal pixel dimensions must be 2200 pixels by 1700 pixels, or 200 pixels per inch resolution.)
- High resolution cell phone photos welcome!
- $5 per entry, no limit! Payment via PayPal Link Below.
- 12 Monthly and 12 Honorable Mention winners all receive a FREE calendar.
- Labrador Retrievers only; doesn’t have to be a SHLR or rescue dog.
- You can submit the same photos as previous years (previous monthly and honorable mention winning photos are excluded).
- The photo must have been taken by you or someone in your family; you cannot submit professional shots taken by someone else.
- Please save your photo with the dog’s name in it.
- Deadline is June 27, 2021. Winners will be notified by July 17, 2021. Please note there will be NO extension.
- Calendar will be available at SHLR Events and on our Website. They first go on sale late August 2020.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the photo contest committee at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Each Photo Entry is $5.00 per submission/photo. No Limit!
Please submit payment via the PayPal link and your submission via the online submission form below. Please note that the form limits submissions to 3 photos no larger than 6MB each. You can always email additional photos to the photo contest committee directly at email@example.com. There is no limit to how many you submit.