My Name is:  Charlie; 5 months old
Medical Profile: Surgery for Foreign Object Ingestion
My Story: Here it is short and sweet: I ended up in the ER because I ate a rock. Being a puppy, it seemed like an interesting thing to do at the time, but it got stuck in my intestines and I had to have major abdominal surgery my owners couldn’t afford. The ER vet suggested surrendering me to Safe Harbor rather than sending me to heaven.  Me, my former owners and my new family are all very grateful they did!
My Vet Bill? $2,600