I’m a super friendly nine-month-old puppy with a new twist on being called a “Bird Dog”! One day while exploring and being a typical puppy putting stuff in my mouth, I accidentally swallowed something. After a while I didn’t feel so good and was taken to the hospital where the emergency vet discovered I had an intestinal blockage and needed emergency surgery. Due the cost, my family surrendered me to the hospital. Safe Harbor was called to rescue me and paid for my surgery. When the surgeon opened me up, she discovered that “something” I swallowed that got stuck, was a little ceramic bird! The surgeon kindly saved it and gave it to my foster mom as a souvenir! I was back on my paws PDQ and was ready to join my new family!
Our veterinary partner for Tucker’s veterinary care is Alameda East Veterinary Hospital.